As a Senior SAP Security Analyst, His/Her Job duties and technical expertise comprise for this position as follows:
- The candidate should have strong experience in SAP Security design and implementation along with the SAP GRC application.
- The candidate serves as a primary contact point and first level of escalation for SAP Security related Incidents and Problems for the Business As Usual Issue resolution
- Effectively review security requirements, system analysis, design, development/configuration of new/modify existing Security Roles for the SAP Functional Areas: OTC, PTS,FI, PTP, WM/IM, Vistex,etc. ensuring that all the user access to IT systems are properly controlled, authenticated and segregation of duties are maintained
- The candidate should have strong Knowledge of Role Management, User Management, Authorization Objects Experience, building security roles and authorizations for the systems: SAP ECC, BW, SAP BOBJ, PI, ATTP, SOLMAN etc.
- For the GRC component, candidate should have knowledge on Risk Analysis, SOD checks, Emergency Access Management (EAM), User Access Review (UAR), Business Role Management (BRM)Experience.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills. Requires strong problem resolution skills. The candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to work with the cross-functional teams and with business users towards task completion
- The candidate must be able to prioritize work effectively and coordinate multiple projects in parallel
- Manage AMS Security deliverables. Liaise with process teams and AMS application teams to understand the requirements, provide techincal guidance and to provide effective resolution.
- Providing the weekly/bi-weekly Status Reporting to the management with the tickets resolved, pending items, project work items status, and if any additional help needed to achieve a quicker resolution.
- Liaise with process teams, internal audit, and external audit teams. Document improvements to the process and design SAP technical solutions that prevent audit observations
- Collaborate with business process owners and process teams to configure and manage SAP profiles and roles to meet business needs
- Develop and document security standards for role design and administration